replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月6日星期日

Watches And Cars – Christopher Ward C70 IT Rosso Corsa


Christopher Ward promoted this watch with the text below:
“The 4th September 1921 was the date of the first Gran Premio d'Italia at the Montichiari course in the Northern Italian town of Brescia.
Although the French driver Louis Wagner took pole position on the starting grid it was his compatriot Jules Goux who won the 30 lap race (Wagner finished 3rd) in a time of 3 hours, 35 minutes and 9 seconds.
The C70IT is dressed in the Italian racing colours Rosso Corsa (race red) which legendary Italian racing car marques such as Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Ferrari made famous.”
Naturally I bought in to the watch and the motor racing history and even now this watch remains one of my real favourites. To do it justice I had to match it to a model car. I plumped for a Ferrari, not a Grand Prix car because for me I preferred Endurance racing, hill climbing or sexy evocative GT road cars. In this instance I matched it to the 1960 Le Mans winning Ferrari TR69 driven by O Gendebien and P Frere. Yep the watch and the car make a perfect combinatioBekijk meer horloge en breitling others replica

没有评论:

发表评论

replica horloge

replica horloge
replica horloge